Get Ripped in 30 – Bill and Kristen’s Before Pictures

It’s time to get going with the Ripped in 30 Challenge, Shredheads – WOO!  Now, I mentioned in the Get Ready to be Ripped in 30 post that you should take beginning measurements, weights, and especially pictures.

Well, never let it be said that Kristen and I would have you do something that we aren’t willing to do ourselves.  So without further ado, here are our rather embarrassing before pictures.  I can’t wait to see what kind of improvements we get from doing Ripped in 30 this month!

Have a great weekend!  (and our real before pics have been taken, but you can’t expect us to give them to you today, can you?)

16 comments for “Get Ripped in 30 – Bill and Kristen’s Before Pictures

1. Patsy
    April 1, 2011 at 8:16 am

Wow… exactly what do you need to improve? You appear to be at an ideal weight. You appear to have washboard abs. Arms… check!
    Can I just say: Your body looks solid! Just saying/asking: What do you have to improve with Ripped in 30?

• April 1, 2011 at 8:49 am

Check the date. ;)

2. Hellcat13
    April 1, 2011 at 8:20 am

There are no words to describe the sound I just made. Awesome.

3. April 1, 2011 at 9:00 am

Because I think there must be something about the date and the photos, let me say, that I look very much like Kristen. ;-)

Bought my DVD the other day but was not mentally prepared to start today. Oh well… here we go…

4. Laurie
    April 1, 2011 at 9:40 am

Okay, I did it. Photos, measurements and workout. I didn’t weigh myself but maybe tomorrow.

• April 1, 2011 at 9:43 am

Nice! Out of all the things you listed, the workout is the best so congrats on day 1. How was it?

5. April 1, 2011 at 10:16 am

HAHAHA! Love it!

6. April 1, 2011 at 10:46 am

Hey Bill, I hope you get those tats so you really will look like that by month’s end. XOXO.

7. April 1, 2011 at 10:53 am

Freakin’ awesome.

8. April 1, 2011 at 12:51 pm

HA. Amazing!

I think I might give this DVD a go starting on Sunday since I had such success with the Shred. I need to get my guns back. Thanks for the unexpected inspiration.

9. April 1, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Damn Kristen, are you sure you had a baby 5 months ago? Maybe Jillian should train from you guys. ;-)

10. April 1, 2011 at 5:48 pm

you guys are seriously going to have to work your asses off. I mean when are you going to have time for anything else but working out with Jillian?

11. Amy
    April 2, 2011 at 12:17 am

Day 1 down! That workout kicked my butt, in a good way. Almost 300 calories in 24 minutes. Wow!

Took pictures last night – not pretty. But focusing on going onward and upward!

12. Lizz
    April 2, 2011 at 12:38 pm

I was going to do ripped in 30, but I haven’t even completed 30 day shred ever.. so.. this month it’s 30 day shred for me! Ha ha… Good luck!

13. April 3, 2011 at 1:07 pm

I just took mine today but they’re fuzzy so I’ll have my hubby take some more pics when he gets home.

I look a lot better than I did this time last year, I’ll give myself credit for that!

14. yesPecan
    April 4, 2011 at 11:17 am

That was an April fools joke, right? Lol! But of course I saw the real before pix, then these :D Good one guys, u sure did fool me at first. Heheee!