More 30 Day Shred Before & After Pics

Last night I received a lovely email from a Shredhead who wished to share her 30 Day Shred before and after pictures. As you might guess, for many people, posting pictures of themselves in a sports bra and workout pants doesn't necessarily synch up with their blog content, so I offered to post them here and share her story.

You can also find her version of the story (sans pictures) on her blog.

After 30 days of shredding, she lost 8lbs, gained "wicked muscle" (her quote – which, hi, is awesome), and went from a size 14 to size 10 pants.

WHOA.

She also went from a 38DD to a 34D bra size.

I asked her about her diet, and she shared that due to some food allergies from her breastfed toddler, she cut out eggs and dairy and stuck to mostly fresh fruits, veggies, and meats, and limited herself to around 1200-1400 calories a day.

She did share that it was a challenge not to down an entire bag of pretzels (or potato chips, which were on the safe list), and as someone who has done a similar food allergy diet while breastfeeding, I can completely relate. You're often very hungry.

What I love most about her email is that she said she wasn't sure if people would notice the difference, which well, you take a look and tell me what you think.

30dayguest

Now if this isn't motivation to do the 30 Day Shred, I just don't know what is.

You can see our 30 Day Shred before and after pictures if you need even more motivation. This workout, combined with a healthy diet, really works.

17 comments for “More 30 Day Shred Before & After Pics

1. Liz
    March 22, 2010 at 9:31 am

Wow, that’s a big difference! Amazing what you can do in 30 days with a little (okay, A LOT) of discipline and will power.

2. March 22, 2010 at 9:45 am

She should be SO PROUD!!

3. March 22, 2010 at 9:50 am

She looks awesome! Great job!

4. March 22, 2010 at 11:13 am

You can totally, 100% see the difference!! Awesome job!

5. March 22, 2010 at 11:43 am

Great job! Those are spectacular results. Amazing!

6. March 22, 2010 at 1:06 pm

Absolutely fantastic! Way to go! While I have been commited to working out (either Shred or NMTZ) almost every day for two months I am not seeing the same striking results. That is 100% my own fault though as I don’t quite have that “combined with a healthy diet” down yet. Keep up the great work. :)

7. March 22, 2010 at 3:34 pm

WOW! i am celebrating for this shredhead’s awesome, obvious success! way. to. go.

8. March 22, 2010 at 3:57 pm

Holy crap, that is MAJOR 30 day progress! Totally inspiring!

9. March 23, 2010 at 3:23 pm

That is so fabulous!
    I wish my chest would shrink. But – Shred actually made it grow even more. Sigh. (Everything else is smaller, though, whew!)
    GREAT JOB!!!!! :-)

10. Pingback: My Blog Title
  11. July 19, 2010 at 2:07 am

Flat discs that you can record on using a BIONIC WOMAN recorder. And to keep up with a very competitive market, manufacturers are producing BIONIC WOMAN DVD recorders that are more affordable and chock-full of features. The following are some of the best BIONIC WOMAN DVD COLLECTION you can find on the market today.

ED Hardy of the various clothing lines, it’s possible that ED Hardy Shoes is the most popular of the clothing line, and with good reason. After beating Dwyane Wade and LeBron James, can the hardy shirt overcome their third superstar? Oh, and also how the refs call the game, with regards to Howard and hardy shirts aggressive moves to the rim.

Women have a great fascination for great Christian Louboutin shoes foot wears. Their demand is to have a great pair of comfortable Christian Louboutin Pumps . But these Christian Louboutin Boots have to be wonderful. Style, comfort, and prestige – these Christian Louboutin Sandals are generally considered by a conscious lady when she’s trying to find shoes.

12. August 4, 2010 at 7:53 pm

Cool,
    Im looking to buy the dvd just looking for as many reviews as possible
    seems to be worth it!
    thanks
    x

13. Belen
    January 24, 2011 at 10:29 pm

I just started the 30 Day Shred today, and this was inspiring to keep going!! I will definitely come back here in 30 days and leave my before and after pictures!

14. Lynda
    July 20, 2011 at 7:10 am

Eek!!! That’s amazing. So, okay I wanted to lose weight I am so guilty of getting on the scale a million times a day, being upset when it’s fluctuating throughout the day. BUt seeing this difference in 30 days inspires me. And 14 to a 10!!!! I’d take that over a huge weight loss. It’s official I will be taking my before pics today, I am thinking I need a comparison to help me and a before and after would help!! COngrats!!

15. Sahra
    October 21, 2011 at 11:10 pm

You can TOTALY tell the difference no doubt about it! I would love to wiegh 8 pounds lighter and be 4 jean sizes smaller! I’ve been doing the Jullian Michaels for about 2 weeks now but not eating as healthy as i could be! BUT this right here has motivated me to keep doing the video and start eating healthier!
    Thankyou and congrats on your success :)

16. Bonbona
    November 24, 2011 at 11:07 pm

That is seriously amazing! Great job. I just started 30 Day shred, I will be doing it everyday and end on XMAS. It’s going to get busy this time around but 30min is not that hard to sacrifice! I hope to get the same results.